Homecare Professional£8.40 - £8.80 Per Hour + Expenses
We are an established homecare provider and are looking for junior care professionals to start their career. Think you can make a REAL difference ? You will be reliable, honest, kind & eager to help. In return we will provide you with ongoing training and professional qualifications.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Care Assistant to join the team !
Whatever your background, whether you are experienced in your field or seeking to start a career within care, we’d love to hear from you. You'll be instrumental in helping our Residents to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering front-line care, support and companionship.
We recognise that being a Carer is one of the toughest but most rewarding jobs, so in order to support you, we provide all the training and qualifications you'll need for the role through our comprehensive regional and local training programmes, which we encourage all our team to access, with the support and guidance to develop your career with us. If you hold NVQ level qualifications in Health & Social care you can also benefit from higher pay increments.
Our ideal Health Care Assistant / Carer will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service